Attention


dear potential buyer,

click on your right sidebar for
: flavors
; boxes
; etc.

delivery and payments method will be inform thru emails.
since my new semester has started, please inform the actual date for the delivery / pick-up BEFORE proceed with the order details.

this is to ensure that I am totally free on that particular date.


Thank You :)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

colors

received order from kak Ikin quite sometime ago.
at first she wanted a Barbie cupcakes. but thats a big NO NO for me.
politely, I refused because I know I couldnt do it. I know my abilities peoples :)
so, I thought she will cancel her orders but she chose a different themes instead.
heee, she wanted a blue, white and pink icing cupcakes.
sorry kak, the white jadi mcm agak yellow. blame the margerine. hiks.
oh, a big rosette. huwm. need to find a smaller nozzle a bit kan.
p/s : she also ordered 50pcs minis but no pictures taken. I forgot. hehhe.

1 comment:

Syasya said...

the more i look at it, the more cnteq it is. mcm mainan. tanak ngaapp hahah :P
btw nyah, pecaya tk pecaya cuppies yg bebanyak you gave me hampir habes sobs haha