Attention


dear potential buyer,

click on your right sidebar for
: flavors
; boxes
; etc.

delivery and payments method will be inform thru emails.
since my new semester has started, please inform the actual date for the delivery / pick-up BEFORE proceed with the order details.

this is to ensure that I am totally free on that particular date.


Thank You :)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

colors and not available

before I proceed with this order entry,
I am strongly stated here that this kind of order is NOT AVAILABLE.

this was all unexpected !
I had no box and thank god she is my neighbor.
kira halal je la eh Ein :p
one box for herself, 19pcs
another 6pcs for her mom which was deco by herself.
colors that she wanted.

thanks Ein !

p/s : noo, bkn sy pilih kasih sbb dia my neighbor. jst that this was kinda unplanned. so, its more like a girl thingg to do :)

1 comment:

eyqa myqa said...

colour dye comel dohh !
aku nak colour terang2.
bolee?